|By An Bui||
|August 27, 2014 07:00 AM EDT||
Contributed by Kelly Palya, Speech Therapist at Fusion Medical Staffing
I spend my time in new places, constantly on the go. I work short-term contracts as a traveling speech therapist, which allows me to live in different places around the country for weeks or months at a time. I never know where I’ll be next. When I have a weekend or time off, I’m always out doing something – traveling, hiking, or roadtripping. Once I started using the DocuSign for Google Drive, I finally had a way to deal with my important documents no matter where I go.
As soon as my recruiter emails me a new employment contract, I want to lock it in as soon as possible. That way I can get on with my day knowing my next job is lined up. I like to travel light so I never have a printer with me. I used to have to look for the closest printer, print out the document, sign it, and fax it back. That took hours out of my day. It was always a hassle while vacationing or at an unfamiliar place.
On one trip, a friend told me to try DocuSign for my employment contracts. I hadn’t thought of using it before but it has made my life so much easier. When my contracts land in my Gmail, I open them with the DocuSign for Google Drive and sign them right away, even from my phone. I don’t have to compromise a day to get situated anymore. On one drive across Arizona, I got my contract signed in minutes while stopped at a gas station. That let me get back on the road with complete peace of mind.
There’s no more searching for printers or fax machines. My recruiter loves it too. I get my contracts back quickly and easily. I never have to stop what I’m doing now that I use DocuSign.
DocuSign allows me to enjoy my travel time and I recommend it to all my friends.
To learn more about digital solutions for Human Resource pain points, please click here.
- DocuSign’s Cloud API to Accelerate Integration with Force.com, Ruby, PHP
- 8 Tips for Going Paperless In Your Small Business
- DocuSign Unveils World’s First Electronic Signature Marketplace
- How To Bring Electronic Signature to Your Existing Technologies
- Data Reveals Which Electronic Signature Features Interest You
- E-Sign Hackathon: $25,000 to Innovative Apps Using the DocuSign API
- How To Send A Salesforce.com Contract Object With One Click
- DocuSign Closes Record Year as #1 Online Electronic Signature Service
- DocuSign API Rate Limits & Security Requirements
- Themes and Observations from the DocuSign Hackathon