|By An Bui||
|June 7, 2011 06:39 PM EDT||
Expanded Mobile Features, 10 New Languages and More!
Coming June 11, the world’s most trusted electronic signature network will get even better, with powerful new features and functionality—all based on feedback from customers, partners and developers. Enjoy expanded mobile features and ten new languages, making it even easier and faster to get documents signed around the world. Learn more about this release!
July 9 DocuSign Release Offers Enhanced Sending Experience
The next release of DocuSign will provide the best sending experience ever with more intuitive ways to manage your envelopes, richly interactive dashboards that offer new and deeper reporting capabilities and the ability to pull documents from external sources like Box.net, Dropbox, Google Docs and Salesforce content. Enhancements to DocuSign for Salesforce will help you shorten the sales cycle, improve contract visibility and control and increase customer satisfaction. Look for more details coming soon.
To deliver these new enhancements, DocuSign will be briefly unavailable on June 10 from 9 PM to 2 AM PDT on June 11, and on July 8 from 9 PM to 2 AM PDT on July 9.
DocuSign Releases Latest eSignature App for Apple® iPad® and iPhone®
Send, track, view and store documents faster and more efficiently than ever. Click to learn more about the latest release of DocuSign for iPad and iPhone, featuring an easier-to-use interface, on-the-go sending capability, in-person signing, deeper visibility into the signing and tracking process, and document scanning.
What You Should Know About eSignature Law
These days, international borders are becoming less of a hurdle to conducting business. Laws recognize eSignatures and other business accelerators as essential to competing globally. DocuSign’s adherence to these laws gives businesses the confidence to get eSignatures worldwide. Click to read the whitepaper, What You Should Know About E-Signature Law.
- DocuSign’s Cloud API to Accelerate Integration with Force.com, Ruby, PHP
- 8 Tips for Going Paperless In Your Small Business
- DocuSign Unveils World’s First Electronic Signature Marketplace
- How To Bring Electronic Signature to Your Existing Technologies
- Data Reveals Which Electronic Signature Features Interest You
- E-Sign Hackathon: $25,000 to Innovative Apps Using the DocuSign API
- How To Send A Salesforce.com Contract Object With One Click
- DocuSign Closes Record Year as #1 Online Electronic Signature Service
- DocuSign API Rate Limits & Security Requirements
- Themes and Observations from the DocuSign Hackathon