|By An Bui||
|June 2, 2011 04:05 PM EDT||
Last week, the DocuSign DevCenter flew out to Broomfield, Colorado to attend our first ever Glue Con! Glue is a developer conference that focuses on all the bits and pieces that hold the web together – APIs, hosting, metadata, standards, connectors and more. DocuSign fits that description perfectly by offering an API that lets applications go truly paperless and leverage the leading electronic signature platform. Excitedly, Mike Borozdin prepared his talk and I, along with the rest of the team, prepared our table to sit alongside some other great companies.
Wednesday offered three great tracks, full of API perspectives, interoperability and cloud computing. Those of us who could break away from the interesting booths, tables and demo pods attended the sessions. The rest of us stayed to talk to developers about the DocuSign API and hear about their newest products. Lots of people we spoke with agreed that there is definitely need for our API offering to truly cloud-enable processes – the ground-based one is so antiquated!
On Thursday, Mike gave his talk on “Creating a compelling developer story for your cloud-based APIs” to a great audience. Drawing from his experience building up the DevCenter, Mike spoke about how to successfully build your developer story. Check out his presentation slides:
We enjoyed meeting everyone at Glue, and especially loved hearing the stories about how you’ve used DocuSign! The DevCenter team looks forward to seeing you at future events.
- DocuSign’s Cloud API to Accelerate Integration with Force.com, Ruby, PHP
- 8 Tips for Going Paperless In Your Small Business
- DocuSign Unveils World’s First Electronic Signature Marketplace
- How To Bring Electronic Signature to Your Existing Technologies
- Data Reveals Which Electronic Signature Features Interest You
- E-Sign Hackathon: $25,000 to Innovative Apps Using the DocuSign API
- How To Send A Salesforce.com Contract Object With One Click
- DocuSign Closes Record Year as #1 Online Electronic Signature Service
- DocuSign API Rate Limits & Security Requirements
- Themes and Observations from the DocuSign Hackathon