|By An Bui||
|February 24, 2011 02:19 PM EST||
More Customers Use Market Leader DocuSign to Increase the Speed of Business
DocuSign closed 2010 with its strongest year to date, further advancing our leadership position as the #1 online electronic signature service with more than 5.2 million customers trusting DocuSign with their signatures by signing more than 50 million documents.
From Fortune 500 enterprises to small and mid size companies to local businesses, organizations including LinkedIn, Expedia, Xerox, Air Canada, XO Communications, ExtraSpace Storage, DuPont, Banner Life, the National Association of REALTORS®, and many others, including more than 78,000 paying customers, rely upon our 99.99% uptime for the fastest, easiest and most secure way to get a signature.
But for many of our competitors, the signature is where their business starts and ends. DocuSign delivers deeper business value with our end-to-end enterprise class document and signature management platform that is scalable to all sizes of business. Why does it matter? Equally important as the signature itself are mobile apps, authentication, identity management, reporting, and document storage – all in the cloud.
That’s why DocuSign is chosen time and again as the safe, secure, reliable, fast and easy solution – especially since we’re the leading ESIGN Act compliant, SAS70 Type II solution provider.
We know we wouldn’t be celebrating our success without you! We want to thank our customers, partners and developers for being a part of our journey and fueling our record-breaking growth of 165% year over year.
The innovation being driven with DocuSign’s document and signature management solutions point to even bigger success ahead for our customers, partners and developers – and for DocuSign. We’re excited to help you increase the speed of business.
DocuSign Summit – Save the Date, May 16-17 in San Francisco
Join DocuSign customers, partners, developers and employees in celebrating our success while discovering how to further leverage DocuSign’s industry leading cloud-based document and signature management solutions to increase the speed of your business. Save the Date for the DocuSign Summit, May 16-17, 2011 in San Francisco. More details and invites to come.
- DocuSign’s Cloud API to Accelerate Integration with Force.com, Ruby, PHP
- 8 Tips for Going Paperless In Your Small Business
- DocuSign Unveils World’s First Electronic Signature Marketplace
- How To Bring Electronic Signature to Your Existing Technologies
- Data Reveals Which Electronic Signature Features Interest You
- E-Sign Hackathon: $25,000 to Innovative Apps Using the DocuSign API
- How To Send A Salesforce.com Contract Object With One Click
- DocuSign Closes Record Year as #1 Online Electronic Signature Service
- DocuSign API Rate Limits & Security Requirements
- Themes and Observations from the DocuSign Hackathon