|By An Bui||
|October 14, 2010 06:45 AM EDT||
A question I often think about is inspired by you – by the comments we get on the DocuSign Facebook Page and the conversations we have on Twitter as @DocuSign. What features of DocuSign’s electronic signature platform are you interested in?
To that end, I’ve looked at the topics we’ve covered:
DocuSign brings electronic signature to iPad: We focus more on the DocuSign electronic signature experience on iPad rather than a specific feature. With cool new mobile devices available, including iPhone 4 and Droid 2, I wanted to share how we can experience fast, complete and trusted electronic signature while we’re on the go!
Right after Apple released the iPad, Doug Rybacki, director of product management for DocuSign, confirmed that DocuSign subscribers can create DocuSign envelopes on the iPad and it works well for templates and sending for eSignature with Freeform signing. Click for more on DocuSign on the iPad, or download the DocuSign iPad and iPhone app!
Creating Templates in Your DocuSign Standard Account: Want to know how to use custom templates to make sending documents even easier and save you even more time when you use eSignature from DocuSign? This video will show you how to leverage templates to save recipient, tab and message attributes for reuse on DocuSign envelopes. If you want, you can request that your signers provide attachments to the templates! Click for more information on how to create templates in your DocuSign account, or just watch the video below!
Agent Managed Transactions: What if you want electronic signatures on a set of documents, but don’t know everyone’s contact information? Complete contact information for all signers is often unavailable in brokered transactions by real estate professionals, financial advisors, insurance agents and other third parties. The Agent-Managed Transactions feature enables an agent or broker add or edit contact information to the document.
The question I now have for you is, what other features would you like deeper dives into? What else do you want to learn about?
- DocuSign’s Cloud API to Accelerate Integration with Force.com, Ruby, PHP
- 8 Tips for Going Paperless In Your Small Business
- DocuSign Unveils World’s First Electronic Signature Marketplace
- How To Bring Electronic Signature to Your Existing Technologies
- Data Reveals Which Electronic Signature Features Interest You
- E-Sign Hackathon: $25,000 to Innovative Apps Using the DocuSign API
- How To Send A Salesforce.com Contract Object With One Click
- DocuSign Closes Record Year as #1 Online Electronic Signature Service
- DocuSign API Rate Limits & Security Requirements
- Themes and Observations from the DocuSign Hackathon