|By An Bui||
|September 1, 2010 11:53 AM EDT||
DocuSign Connect API enables you to develop applications that collect electronic signatures and complete your documents online. With samples in Microsoft .NET, Java, PHP and Ruby on Rails, our SDK allows you to try our web services free when you register for a developer account.
Mike Borozdin, manager of developer programs, will help you get started with the DocuSign API! Register for the upcoming Developer Workshop Webinars, to jumpstart your electronic signature integration:
Already familiar with DocuSign’s API? Register for the advanced webinar to learn to use DocuSign’s API from the Salesforce Platform:
Before a webinar, you can register for the DocuSign free development account for access to the DocuSign Connect API 3.0 Developer Guide, Web Service Description file (WSDL) and samples in Java, .NET, Ruby and PHP. You can set up samples on your servers, develop code and test drive our Web Service API.
Our Developers Center also provides a myriad of resources, including our DocuSign Forum, documentation, live samples and other tools. We also have code walkthroughs available on this blog as well:
- Create And Send Electronic Signature Envelope
- Anchor Tabs
- Retrieving Documents From DocuSign
- Embedded Signing
- The RequestStatus Methods
Simplified DocuSign API
With our Summer ‘10 Release, developing new applications or integrations to work with the DocuSign Platform has become even easier. A simplified HTTP header can now be implemented as an option to the SOAP header. Register for a webinar to learn more!
- DocuSign’s Cloud API to Accelerate Integration with Force.com, Ruby, PHP
- 8 Tips for Going Paperless In Your Small Business
- DocuSign Unveils World’s First Electronic Signature Marketplace
- How To Bring Electronic Signature to Your Existing Technologies
- Data Reveals Which Electronic Signature Features Interest You
- E-Sign Hackathon: $25,000 to Innovative Apps Using the DocuSign API
- How To Send A Salesforce.com Contract Object With One Click
- DocuSign Closes Record Year as #1 Online Electronic Signature Service
- DocuSign API Rate Limits & Security Requirements
- Themes and Observations from the DocuSign Hackathon